Imagine what would happen if a whole class ponned a day of school. The opposite happened today, there were no teachers around for my time table, except 1 RELIEF teacher. How nice that I come back to school, expecting to feel demoralized and screwed after indulging in a week away from studies after the exams as teachers go thru the papers. But guess what, plain nothingness engulfed my class in boredom till bridge and king lear were the only solice.
As I was resetting my site statistics, I surfed to J's blog (from which the stats said 1 person came to my blog from). J's pictures are really nice! Amazing colour. Makes me feel like getting a new camera. I always gotta photoshop my pictures just to compensate for the d70s un-contrasty pictures and dull colours and below average white balance.
Its nice. Wordpress seems like such a more streamlined system. Even Guy Kawasaki uses it for trumors.com, albeit the opensource version. I would convert if they didn't charge money to point a custom url to it now that I've invested in one.
No comments:
Post a Comment