Wow... Lovely Nikon D3 and D300.
Lovely price tag too, if you can get one. I thought they would take much longer to release a D300. Actually I feel its more like a D200s rather than a new camera, because most features are similar to d200 except the live view, cmos and the screen, most other things are similar to d200. Hmm. But the D3 is lovely. lovely. I hope nikon releases a mid-ranged full-frame something like Canon's 5D, but with newer technology, in a few months time. But I prob won't be getting a new cam, no money =( maybe after NS, or before uni.
Well, im quite glad I dont own any DX lenses now. Live view is quite unexpected. What next? VR on the body?
1 comment:
there's the D700 out, FF in a midrange body.
costs $4-5k though. Tried it out the other day.. very good output, as with the D300 and D3.
crop frames aren't all bad, depends on what you need out of your FF sensor. shooting wider? or you need the resolution or dynamic range? the APS-C sensors have come a long day; the D300 is testament to that (:
Post a Comment